Sunday, March 31, 2019

This Upcoming Week

For this new week, there is a lot that we still have to do. For starters, we still have to come up with a name. I already gave my own opinion on the name, but we still have to decide what we want our final name to be. We also have to get all of our foley done as well as getting the music and the news commentators that we want. I sent the script to see newscasters but have still gotten no response. I think that we will be using a friend of Tomas called Marcus that does a lot of reporting for the school news program. Personally, I still have to begin writing my CCR script as that is something I have to do on my own. I also need to do this with time as I am not as experienced with editing, so anything that I need to do or any questions that I need to ask, I can direct them to Tomas who is very knowledgeable with editing. I will be posting about all this next week in my blog posting long with my final project and my CCR. It has been a long road since the beginning, and a lot of ideas have changed, but I think that we will have a great final product, and that what we have done and all the bumps in the road have been worth it, and that our product is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Here is the link to our final product... Enjoy!