Friday, March 29, 2019

What We Have Been Up To

We have not been up to much lately. Not much at all actually. Tomas and Arianna were at their trip in Seattle, and are now on their way back. We spoke about all the foley that we have left, and that we have to do it as soon as possible to be able to finish the video to submit and do the CCR too. We are cutting it a bit close, but we had a very heavy weekend of filming a couple of weeks ago, and have used these past two weeks as more of a chill period. We will be done in time and Ariana and Tomas are pretty good at editing and can do a very good job in little time. Plus, we already have two drafts that are pretty much almost complete, all we need to add is the sound, and come up with a title. After this, we should be done for our CCR and done for the project overall. At one point, I was a little nervous that I wasn't going to have time to do the CCR video and Tomas decided to mess with me that we weren't going to have the video done in time, so I began to panic a little bit more, and I kept on assuring him that we would be fine and he would keep on saying no and that he couldn't find time to edit, and that Arianna outdent either. It was a pretty panicky moment not going to lie. I did begin to doubt at on point that we wouldn't finish until Tomas finally said he was kidding. That gave me a sigh of relief and confirmed that we would get it done. Next week will be a tough week with a lot of last minute things to finish. I will be talking about all the stuff we have left to do in my next post as it is a lot to go over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Here is the link to our final product... Enjoy!